Interested in engaging educators, public health professionals and physical activity leaders from across Ontario? Apply to present a workshop at the 2017 Ophea Conference!
Share your knowledge and experience by providing practical ideas and information to use with either elementary or secondary aged students. Workshop sessions take place Friday, October 13, 2017 and are provided with 75 minute time slots. Active workshops are especially of interest.
Topics of interest include:
- Health and Physical Education Curriculum Implementation
- Instructional Strategies for Healthy, Active Living within the Classroom and School
- Inquiry-based Learning in Health and Physical Education
- Teaching Games for Understanding
- Mental Health & Well-being
- Assessment and Evaluation in Health in Physical Education
- First Nation Métis Inuit Engagement
- Games to Develop Fundamental Movement Skills
- Inclusive Health and Physical Education
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to motivate and engage health and physical education community members and leaders.
Deadline to apply is May 18, 2017. Selected presenters will be contacted in July.